The Cobra RM46B Briggs and Stratton is a petrol rotary hand propelled mower with a full width rear roller for that traditional striped finish. With an 18 inch cutting width the RM46B can easily manage medium sized domestic lawns up to 600 square metres. Choose from 6 different cutting heights from 17 – 75mm for that ultra low fine cut.
Fitted with a 140cc Briggs & Stratton 500 series engine the Cobra RM46B runs on unleaded petrol and 4 stroke engine oil.
The Cobra RM46B comes complete with a 60 litre fabric and hard top grass collector which is easily removed for emptying. Fabric collectors allow for a free flow of air compacting the grass clippings for longer time mowing and less time emptying.
- Type : Rotary
- Model : RM46B
- Rear Roller : Yes, full width
- Power : 140cc
- Engine : Briggs & Stratton 500 Series
- Fuel : Unleaded petrol
- Oil : 4 stroke SAE30
- Drive : No, hand propelled
- Cutting Width : 46cm / 18 inch
- Cutting Height : 6 stages from 17-75mm
- Grass Collector Type : Fabric with hard top
- Grass Bag Capacity : 60 litres
- Deck Material : Steel
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty